Tuesday, November 2, 2010

This Is So Awesome! Don't Miss This Opportunity.


I am so excited about the incredible opportunity I can offer you this month to join my team and start a Mary Kay business of your own. Mary Kay has lowered the price of the starter kit by $25 this month only! That's right for just $75 plus tax and shipping you will get a case full of everything you need to get started. I'll even throw in a bonus for you, a full size Satin Hands set to add to your kit!

Can you imagine earning the money you need for those extras you can't afford? What would you do with an extra $500 per month? Or perhaps you are looking for more... Mary Kay offers you the flexibility to earn a little or start a new full time career.

You can join my team of wonderful consultants no matter where you live. If you are not local I can provide on line support and find you a Mary Kay Unit where you live to help you too! I truly hope you will join me this month.

Mary Kay offers the opportunity to grow and gain confidence, a chance to get out of the rut and have some fun, and you can get your personal skin care and cosmetics at half price! Why wouldn't you try it for option alone? I am enthusiastic this for you because when you join my team our futures will be brighter together. Call or text for all the details today.

I'm Paddy Pizappi - Don't Miss This Opportunity To Be Happy!

Paddy Pizappi
Independent Mary Kay Consultant and Future Director
Visit My Website For More Information On Your Future As An Independent Mary Kay Consultant Today!
845-800-7086

No comments:

Post a Comment