Monday, November 8, 2010

For All The Men Out There And All Those Women In Your Life


So what will it be this year guys? A toaster oven? A new vacuum? Is something practical what she really wants? You want to make her happy but it often seems you fall short. Yes she told you that she needs a new whatever but how about giving her something she can use but she might not buy for herself?

I am here to help. I have gifts in every price range for all the women in your life. Don't get the wrong idea now but I know you have more than one woman in your life. Your wife or girl, your mother, your daughter, granddaughters or nieces, the women you work with... oh yes you have many women in your life. Mary Kay has skin care, body lotions and creams, cosmetics, and fragrances to suit them all.


I will guide you through on what to buy, if you would like I will wrap it up for you, and even include a $10 gift card for FREE! I can deliver locally or ship it to you where ever you are. So be a hero and get her a gift that is practical but special this year.

I'm Paddy Pizappi - Work With Me And The Women In Your Life Will Be Happy!

Paddy Pizappi
Independent Mary Kay Consultant and Future Director www.marykay.com/paddypizappi
845-800-7086

No comments:

Post a Comment