Thursday, November 4, 2010

Into Our Lives The Rain Must Fall...


Rain is essential to life. We know that it must rain in order to hydrate the earth and provide water for all living things. We accept that rain must fall and we should all be thankful for rainy days. Today is Thursday. I make a conscious effort on Thursdays to be thankful so I am giving thanks for the rain.

Just as the rain is essential to life, moisture is also essential to your skin. It does no matter if you are a man or woman, without moisture your skin will become dried out and lose it's glow. Your face will lose the tight youthful look and eventually the wrinkles will set in. All because of lack of moisture.

I am also thankful this Thursday that I have found affordable solutions to the lose of moisture in my Mary Kay Miracle Set. If you haven't ever tried Mary Kay or it has been a while since you did I urge you to try. I think you will be thankful that you did.


I wish you all a wonderful Thursday. We are having rain here but we have to have a few days like this so let's roll with it and smile. Enjoy!

I'm Paddy Pizappi - Thankful For The Rain and The Moisture and Very Happy!

Paddy Pizappi

Independent Mary Kay Consultant and Future Director

See my Great Line Of Products At My Website or
Call For a FREE Facial Today 845-800-7086

No comments:

Post a Comment