Sunday, October 31, 2010

Knock Knock...Trick or Treat At My Mary Kay Website Today.


Today I am offering a TREAT for anyone who places an order... a FREE Mineral Eye Shadow of your choice. Just place your order and include any color of our awesome Mineral Eye Shadow in your order. When I charge you I will deduct the cost of the shadow from your order.

Mary Kay offers 31 wonderful shades of long lasting Mineral Eye Shadow. Order a refillable Mary Kay Compact or Mary Kay Compact Pro and keep your eye shadows, cheek color, and lip color organized and ready to go.

Don't forget about my early offer on the November Product of the Month special too! Buy any two items and get our awesome Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover for 1/2 price. Hope you all have a sensational Sunday.

Check back tomorrow for a touching tribute to my oldest child who turns 21. I can feel the tears building up already. Where did the time go?


I'm Paddy Pizappi. Hope You Get A Lot Of Treats Today And Have A Happy!


Paddy Pizappi
Independent Mary Kay Consultant and Future Director
Visit My Website For Great Options to Change Your Look and Your Life
Call or Text
845-800-7086

No comments:

Post a Comment