Monday, November 15, 2010

This May Surprise You But I Sell Mary Kay And IDK


That's right I don't care if you wear makeup. I could care less if you purchase any of the wonderful check, lip, and eye colors I offer. I don't want to change the your mind about makeup but I do want you to experience what a great skin care routine can do for you even if you choose to go "Au Natural".

The way you cleanse your face really makes a difference in how your skin looks. Soap and water can actually dull your skin because it leaves a residue that does not fully rinse away. You also need to exfoliate the face to allow the new skin to glow. And don't forget that everyone needs to moisturize no matter what type of skin you have.

I started selling Mary Kay products because I had used the Timewise Miracle Set with such success over several years and wanted to share these excellent products with others. I firmly believe that taking good care of your skin will make you feel better. It's not about the picture we present to the world it is the picture we present to ourselves that matters most.

I hope that you will take the time to explore the Mary Kay Skin Care options with me. You can try before you buy and I offer a complete satisfaction guarantee. If it is not working for you I will find something that does or refund your purchase price. It is risk free! Call or text me to get started today with a Free Facial.

Paddy Pizappi

Independent Mary Kay Consultant and Future Director
Visit my webiste to see all the great Mary Kay products.
845-800-7086

No comments:

Post a Comment