Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Gift Of Extra Time


I woke up this morning and got the gift of an extra hour. Yes we didn't change the clocks here in Pizappiland last night so when I got to my computer it showed that the "real time" was an hour earlier than I thought it was. As I thought I had gotten up later than I wanted to this was a really nice surprise.

One of the reasons I decided to start my Mary Kay business was to help other women turn back the effects of time on their skin. The TimeWise Basic Skin Care Set is a wonderful preventative measure you can start using to keep time from sneaking up on you and if you upgrade to the TimeWise Miracle Set you add the restorative power of our Day and Night Solutions. There are many other products in the TimeWise line to help with specific issues we may face as time marches on. It is never too early to start taking care of your skin and it is never too late to begin to repair the damage already done.


This weekend (November 5 - 7) I am running a Turn Back Time Sale! Save 15% on all TimeWise products. You can find the whole line on my website. My current favorites are the Miracle Set twice a day and Microdermabrassion every 3 days to keep my skin looking great!

If you haven't tried Mary Kay Skin Care or if it has been a while please ask for a free facial so you can experience it for yourself. Local or long distance it does not matter. I can find the time to help you out.

I'm Paddy Pizappi - Turn Back Time and Be Happy!


Paddy Pizappi
Independent Mary Kay Consultant and Future Director www.marykay.com/paddypizappi
Call or Text 845-800-7086

No comments:

Post a Comment